This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
Linkoping, Sweden (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
Program Dates &
|Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||OU applicants only|
|Program Type:||University Exchange||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Housing Type:||Student Dormitories||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Non-English Language Learning Option(s):||Swedish||Study Abroad Adviser:||Jennifer Grover|
|Language Category:||Language Category B||Study Level:||Graduate, Law, Undergraduate|
- Linköping University (LiU) is located in the Southern Swedish town of Linköping.
- LiU is organized into four colleges: Institute of Technology, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences, and Educational Sciences.
- 2.5 Combined Retained GPA
- Passport (valid through six months after return from study abroad)
- 2 Recommendation Letters from any OU Professor
- Host University Application in Phase 3
- Residence Permit
A plethora of courses are offered in English, especially in the fields of Arts and Sciences. Click here to search for courses by college. Exchange students are welcome to take Swedish Language courses.
To see courses previously taken by OU students at Linkoping University and their OU equivalents click the following link: Linkoping University Course Equivalency Information.
Fall Semester: August - January
Spring Semester: January - June
Click here for more information
Since this program is a University Exchange program you will pay OU tuition/fees and insurance to the OU Bursar and housing/meals/living expenses to LiU.
Use this Budget Estimate for Linkoping University to help you plan for study abroad and compare programs!
There are number of scholarships available for study abroad students. Below is a partial list to get you started!
- Presidential International Travel Fellowship - need based scholarship for airfare
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship - a nationally competitive award for Pell grant recipients
Exchange students stay in residence halls, in a fully furnished single room with shared facilities.
Start by attending a Study Abroad 101 information session to learn the basics about study abroad as well as your next steps. Then, schedule an appointment with the study abroad adviser for Sweden to move on to Phase 2!
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
Indicates that deadline has passed